Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ sTatiK ] Hey what's kicking?

[ sTatiK ]

The most exciting thing in the world right now is the fact that [ sTatiK ] has now been going for 1 whole year, and my my have we had some fun ? It seems like just yesterday that me and Mr Danger first got the crowds at the garage dancing. So make sure you get yourselves down for our bad ass birthday party we’ve got some special surprises lined up. Feel free to bring us some presents, they’ll be more than welcome, we’ll get the cake.

-----------------------------------

FRIDAY 2nd APRIL – RETURN OF “SPENCER KOOL”

“SPENCER KOOL” rocked the house so much last month we’ve decided to invite him again, bringing with him his trusty side kick “EVER READY EDDIE” should guarantee a blinding set.

FRIDAY 9th APRIL - [ sTatiK ] 1st BIRTHDAY
    That’s right folks, we’ve been running party’s at the garage now for a whole year. Big thanks to everyone who’s been involved and anyone that’s shaken their stuff on our dance floor. We’ve got “ALAN DA ALIEN” and “PINK CARDIGAN & YELLOW STILLETTO” manning the decks as well as birthday cake, balloons and other party treats.

FRIDAY 16th APRIL – ”The Zutons” ALBUM LAUNCH PARTY

“The Zutons” release their debut album”who killed the Zutons?” on Monday 19th April and to celebrate this they’ve given us a load of goodies to give away including t-shirts, singles, badges and stickers. There’s gonna be a full album playback in the minibar at 10:30 and also the chance to win a copy for yourself.

-----------------------------------

Peace out

boYroboT x
    http://www.beansontoastmusic.com
    sigpic
Working...
X