Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ sTatiK ] Stella Starr*

[ sTatiK ]

Hey guys, I haven’t written an email out for a while and I feel like I’ve been neglecting you all but it’s not true!! I’ve merely been very busy with my birthday celebrations and the usual super-hero stuff . Anyway, I’d like to thank everyone who came to my birthday celebration on the 26th and also I’d like to thank all the bod’s who showed up last week for the belle and Sebastian launch. We had a great time and the band were very happy with the turn out!

BUT... The partying doesn’t stop here coz we’ve got another launch night this week and it’s for..........
    Stella Starr*

Yes!! we’re having a party to celebrate the launch of Stella Starr's new self titled album and we’ve got loads of goodies to give away including...

Singles / 7” / Video’s / T-shirt’s / Posters

And there’s also the chance to get your hands on a copy of the new album in a [ sTatiK ] style competition !!
    So I hope to see a load of you there and we can party into the small hours. I’m sure you all know the details but we have lots of new members being added so we have to do this bit...........

[ sTatiK ]

Every FRIDAY night at the GARAGE
    22 Highbury corner, opp. Highbury & Islington tube.

It starts at 11. Ends at 3.

boYroboT and Dave Danger play......
    INTELLIGENT INDIE
    INTERESTING ROCK
    BREAKTHROUGH HIP-HOP
    UPBEAT SOUL
    and ANY OLD BOOTLEGS

It costs £4 with flyer/ £6 without or £3 if you print this out and bring it along

Bottles of beer @ £2 and [ sTatiK ] shooters @ £2.50

See you there, lots of love

Dave Danger xx
    you got the last ticket to this one man show..
    sigpic
Working...
X