Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Dann's stag night, London, Saturday 21st April 2012

Dear Gents,

Due to Alice’s shock decision to accept his marriage proposal, Tom and I have the pleasure of organising Ed's stag night.

The date: Ed has chosen to book this fateful night for the weekend before his wedding, a touch risky but as there are guests coming from overseas for both events, the date for the stag is set for Saturday, April the 21st.

The venue: Ed's main priority is for everyone to experience a great night out at a few pubs and bars in the area he lives - so we've decided to start the stag in Islington and then move on wherever the night takes us after that.

London bouncers however, aren't too keen on letting in large groups of guys, especially stag parties, so we'll have to reserve tables, spaces on guest lists or will most likely have to put down a deposit per head, so please RSVP if you wish to attend, so we can get an idea of numbers.

The 3 venues for the night are now all confirmed:

3pm - The Canonbury, Islington - The Canonbury - Pub Islington, Angel, N1, Private Hire, Functions, Upper St - intro drinks

6pm - Desperados, Islington - Welcome to Desperados Restaurants - dinner (pre-booked)

9pm onward - The Wheelbarrow, Camden - Wheelbarrow - party time

Thanks,

Rob
    sigpic

Re: Ed Dann's stag night, London, Saturday 21st April 2012

Fuck yeah I'm in!
    piss flaps

sigpic

Comment

Re: Ed Dann's stag night, London, Saturday 21st April 2012

I'm going to be there mate.
      And if you don't like it then hey fuck you!
      Get the fuck out of my face!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
      X