Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squidgy pop summer scorchers

i am delighted to announce something really special

i will be working with squidgy pop recordings, recording & mixing all of the tracks on the forthcoming summer scorchers EP, with neilson handling all the artwork & the new website

this weekend neilson came over to record a seymore happy track with me & as the beer & claymore was flowing we came up with the idea of reviving the old school & following up squidgy pop's springtime bloomers EP of 2002 with a new school 2006 release with all our new bands/artists involved.

so the plan we have is for each artist to record a previously unheard/unreleased track with me, specifically & exclusively for this squidgy pop EP, the idea being we create a very special & unique keepsake for all the artists & old school group of friends & leverage the cross promotional possibilities for all involved.

so far response has been great, of course we already have tracks by crash arcade & seymore happy ready to go, plus recordings with capitol hill, the concorde agreement, chunky ate a bee, arcade, beans on toast & three, two, one, go! all in the process of being booked...

really looking forward to this - hope you are too?
    There is no escape we pay for the violence of our ancestors.
    sigpic

Re: squidgy pop summer scorchers

ok so recording dates booked...

arcade - 22nd & 23rd April @ rokitpowr studios braintree

chunky ate a bee - 28th & 29th April @ rokitpowr studios braintree

the concorde agreement - 13th May @ 50 studios chelmsford

capitol hill - 14th May @ 50 studios chelmsford

three, two, one go! - 3rd June @ schizoacoustic studios london

beans on toast - 18th June @ schizoacoustic studios london

...it's all looking good
    sigpic

Comment

neilson & i have amicably agreed to go our separate ways on the squidgy pop summer scorchers EP due to band politics situations & that we ended up having totally different visions of where this project was headed so neilson's going to continue work on the summer scorchers EP with the squidgy pop recordings roster & i'm going to concentrate on the mudhills crew artists EP as a separate project with a view to it becoming the second schizoacoustic release.

looking forward to both EPs..

peace
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X