Squidgy Pop News!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squidgy Pop News!!!

22/11/2001 - Glue are also going to the studio next month to record their third Squidgy Pop release. It will be their second E.P details to follow soon

20/11/2001 - It was annouced today that Seymore Happy will be releasing their debut E.P early next year. It will contain 4 tracks and is titled "SK-200 in my heart again."

18/11/2001 - LA 80 have just signed to Squidgy Pop. Creating a unique sound straight from the 80`s. LA 80 are working on their debut release in their own studio which should be release in January. Stay posted for more infomation.

27/10/2001 - Glue plan to play a selective amount of gigs in January. Stay posted to see if they will be appearing in a town near you.

25/10/2001 - "Cowboy Sam looks for Water" - the debut mini album by Glue is now finished and should be avalible to buy very soon.

The 8 track mini album was recorded at Happy Elves Magic Sound Studio in Cambridge and produced by Ed Dann. The record will include Ritas Psychic workshop, Mystic Man from the Moon, Do Not Stick Pins in to Highly Pressurised Containers, Just a Change, Bingo Hall and the Ballard of Cowboy Sam Parts I & II. Cowboy Sam Looks for Water is scheuled for release on the 27/11/01.

20/10/2001 - Electronic artist Seymore Happy signs to Squidgy Pop Recordings. They will be going into the studio to record their first E.P in December.
    I may be bad...but I feel gooood
    sigpic
Working...
X