aim for the city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aim for the city

right crew, i'm off, moving to London properly today, joining up with jaY & Dave Danger who aimed for the city 5 years ago already!

I'm starting another project studio under the RokitpowR brand, in a spare room at robsons university accommodation in Mile End & i'm gonna be doing some more freelance work for labels & publishers.

Bluey is now solely in charge of RokitpowR rehearsals in Braintree, but i'm taking all the recording gear with me (sorry bluesmith)

Look forward to some classic london (Frog/Garage) nights out coming soon

As for crash arcade, as far as i'm concerned bluey can jump back in whenever he wants, either as a live drummer or programmer/sequencer, & both johnson & jimmy are still very much in - whether or we can commit to a practice/recording session once a month is up key, i really hope we can but this project will take a bit of a back seat for a while whilst we get settled in to the new routines...

Braintree crew remain close to my heart & thoughts, as always, I just need to be in the city for any chance of some sort of career to really take off, I will keep on with this site for sure though...

until the next one, peace all

ed
    There is no escape — we pay for the violence of our ancestors.
    sigpic
Working...
X