top ten mudhills moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top ten mudhills moments

here we go you lot, lets get things together!
    first of all, the cid coming to get you all! the most classic mudhills memory and i wasnt even there!
    Christopher, The Saunders

sigpic

Re: top ten mudhills moments

sweeny stacking it in to the river must high up the top 10 all time classic mudhills moments, i fucking missed that aswell!
    There is no escape — we pay for the violence of our ancestors.
    sigpic

Comment

classic! harsh deals!

sigpic

Comment

childsy scaring the fuck out of that rob guy from college who got whipped up with a nasty schlung, telling him he'd done acid & might die!
        sigpic

Comment

i remember satan from reading 99, doing push ups over the fire wile coating himself in bbq fluid! what a nutter! got shluned up good! yeah i do rememer rob thorpe, i still feel guilty bout that, seriously! one of the cuntiest things iv ever been involved in!

sigpic

Comment

talking of satan, does anyone remember the guvnor from reading 2000, running thru our campsite naked & swinging his balls in our toxic campfire etc.
            sigpic

Comment

guvnor was a legend!! he was awesome!! swinging his balls in the fire two inches from ginas face!! and brushing his teeth with a plastic fork cos he thought it was a toothbrush! what a fucking cunt!! lol

sigpic

Comment

top ten mudhills moments

ok so...

1. the cops coming to knick everyone for chasing little kids with skag needles
                2. sweeny falling in the river followed by bazza who fell down the hill into a thorn bush
                3. neilsy falling down the hill millions of time and losing his shoe in the swamp
                4. stockley kicking sweenys "lucky" jacket into the river thinking it was a bag of rubbish
                5. when we found the hundreds of magazines outside someones house, stole them then had an amazing paper fight for about three hours
                6. the traffic light mosh pit game
                7. the fight we had for hours with random plants we found, cutting out hands to bits in the process
                8. neilsy being totally fucked and tripping out thinking he was being chased by hordes of rats
                9. when sweeny wightied and puked into his beenie hat
                10. when ray fainted on the bridge

ok here are a few of my top moments, admittidly i wasnt at the one chosen for the number one slot but its so legendary it needs to be there! there are many more but ill save those for another chart! whats your top ten punks!?!?!

sigpic

Comment

the cops at the mudhills was not top ten classic stylee moment - eek
                  Gandolfini's revenge

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X