Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• community relaunch announcement - summer 2008

Hey crew,

You may remember a while back i tried to get the old crash arcade message board up & running again, i don't think anyone really gave it much of a look, & i don't blame you at all - pretty much as soon as i'd sent out the link the company's servers went down taking the message board with it! Luckily though i did backup most of the old posts for future use.

So anyway, i have spent time over the last two years building a new website for our label, with the vision of giving us some old-school style punk rock internet community action, & desperately hoping to get you & the old school braintree crew, on the case from the start, catching up where we left off!

Originally of course the whole point of schizoacoustic, the label, & the serene series was to bring together & reunite the crew around the one subject we all love, however I have come to realise that these days, with people's busy lives, the internet has become everyones main medium of communication, so i am developing the schizoacoustic site idea further to incorporate our digital lifestyles...

So firstly i have revived as many of the old crash arcade message board threads/posts as i could. That is why when you log in for the first time, you will have lots of posts & threads under your name, some dating all the way back to 2001! I have also incorporated a load of legacy stuff from our artists' own websites, such as the beat kerfew & squidgy pop sites & forums etc. to help build out the new site a bit, because basically, to make it even worth anyone checking out, it has to have some relevant content.

I want us & our little scene to be remembered long after we have gone, as i think we had something very unique & special so I really hope you can see what I am trying to achieve here & that you'll be excited to take part in this with us, & don't forget this site & this community is yours as much as anyone else's, it is our thing & it will rise!

Thanks

Ed

x
    There is no escape — we pay for the violence of our ancestors.
    sigpic
Working...
X