dirty dead chicken!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirty dead chicken!!!

I finally cleaned out our fridge yesterday as it reeked of what i thought was months of spilt milk but we realised tonight that it was actually robson's old buy-1-get-1-free chicken, so we decided we had to chuck it.

Neil got it out of its plastic for a laugh, but it stunk worse than rotting fish. So Neil lobbed it down the stairwell of our flats & i was glad to see the back of it as it had made going to the fridge a mission all week.

BUT a dead chicken hitting the deck 4 floors down sounds like a bass drum being fucked by a jack hammer, so we dived back in the flat straight away in case the residents clocked that it was us dishing out this filth...

No more than an hour later & some thieves have taxed the evil chook but its remains can still be felt in the stairwell, which is not good, but it can also still be experienced in our kitchen which is harsh!

The thieves are are in for one great shock at as we fear the whole ground floor of Electric House will have to be evacuated along with our deceased avian friend!!!

The moral of this story is... thankfully i'm vegetarian because quorn doesn't smell like death if left in the fridge too long & thankfully i'm still pished or it wouldn't have been anywhere near as funny...

...i guess you had to be here!
    There is no escape — we pay for the violence of our ancestors.
    sigpic

Re: dirty dead chicken!!!

it will probably be served upto rob on his way home from a pish up next week, he'll never know by the time it has been deep fried though.
    hell yea! HELL YEA!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I wouldn't buy a chicken shishkebab in ur area for a while then!
      Freds comin back to shit tree tomorrow, I'll find out about the Malcfest deals. Laterz!
      sigpic

Comment

o ed u are a weirdo.but a funny one. another fucking sunday. grrr.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X