Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat Kerfew Xmas recording

Okay it's on.

Everyone is in. So Beat Kerfew will be dug up from the grave and given some time to write the christmas anthem that never was. Multi skilled producer Ed Dann will be coming down with his recording equipment for the weekend of December the 3rd. Location is yet to be confirmed.

If anyone can't do that weekend let me know as soon as and we'll try and work something out.

So I guess we better get together and jam a few times before, probably best to do it under The Venue. I know you X-Ray people jam on Wednesday is there any other evening you're free or maybe Sunday daytime? Like I say let me know quick, as time's not on our side in true Beat Kerfew style.

I recently found all the old photos, websites, flyers and a bunch of other stuff so once we've got the song down we can put it all up back on Beat Kerfew - Online All Of The Time and show that all that painful, soul destroying work didn't totally go to waste!!!

Easy for now. 3 Weeks yesterday 'til the Dr of sound, Ed Dann arrives.....

Blu.
    And if you don't like it then hey fuck you!
    Get the fuck out of my face!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Beat Kerfew Xmas recording

Alright Ed,

How tings, are you still being messed around by your studio? Do you think you'll be coming to Colchester Saturday for the lads night?

Hows the B.K christmas song coming along, looking forward to hearing it? You'll have to send me an mp3 when its sounding sweet?

Laters

Neilson
    I may be bad...but I feel gooood
    sigpic

Comment

I think it's sounding pretty sweet, check the Bulletin I left on Johnson's myspace re:feltching!!! If you want tp access Elton Johnson - the email is shitamumma@hotmail.co.uk and the passwork in 321go!
      I may be bad...but I feel gooood
      sigpic

Comment

how about an xmas 2006 BK recording session, give you guys a few months to sort something out
        There is no escape — we pay for the violence of our ancestors.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry buddy I don't think that'll happen. We're on our customary 2 year break between songs now....
          And if you don't like it then hey fuck you!
          Get the fuck out of my face!
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
          X