X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to FROG.

FROG. Membership.

Welcome Members to FROG.
    FROG. begins this Saturday, it’s the first of these unruly rock n roll party’s that is soon to dominate London on a Saturday night. It seems that if you are receiving this e-mail you are one step ahead of the rest because you have already asked to become a member.

How do you get your membership card ?
    A list of all names and e-mail addresses of members will be left on the door with the FROG. host. So join the guest list queue and when greeted by our host say ‘ I’m a member don’t you know’ then tell em your name and your e-mail address. You will then be given your shiny new membership card to keep for evermore.

What do you get being a member ?
    First off you get discount entry to FROG. as from this Saturday you can get in at £4 before midnight and £5 after. Just flash your card on the door and they’ll understand.

Also, your the first to find out what Live Band we’ve got playing. As you probably already know each week we’re gonna have kick arse live acts coming down to play. But we keep the name of the band a secret until the Friday before hand. But you guys can expect a weekly e-mail around Wednesday / Thursday with the low-down.

In the future you can also expect special treatment, we’ve got some amazing rock n roll performances lined up that are gonna be busy as fuck , but we’ll sort you out treats such as queue jumps / free drinks / members competitions and prizes. Hell we might even organise a summer trip to Alton towers – or something along them lines.

On top of this , you can also expect discount entry to many a night in London that various members of the FROG. Team are involved in. i.e. Artrocker / Panic! / sensible sundays / [ sTatiK ] / more info on this stuff will be coming your way.

This is a good time for rock n roll ladies and gentleman and we’re all on board.

Welcome to the membership.

This is FROG.
    Attached Files
    http://www.beansontoastmusic.com
    sigpic
Working...
X