Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ sTatiK ] FREE BOOZE !!!

[ sTatiK ] late night drinking and dancing

Hello guy’s and a happy new year too all. It’s been so long since I’ve sent an email out it feels like I’ve been neglecting you all. Forgive me, we have been very busy !

Firstly, since it’s nearly been a year since we opened [ sTatiK ] we have given it a bit of a face lift with new look flyer’s, new drapes, and even a new colour behind this email.(please forward your thoughts about any of these changes) we’re also putting in some new projectors so we can return to our former glory. Of course we will be having a party to celebrate our first year but details of that will follow shortly.
    This week we have .....

FREE BOOZE

We have done some deal’s with drink company’s to get [ sTatiK ] customer’s cheaper booze wherever possible and to start us off, the lovely people at Godferry’s have given us some FREE schnapps to give away. We will be walking around all night with the sweet, sickly liquor so come find us and drink some.

We also have fosters @ £2 / reef @ £2 and [ sTatiK ] shooters @ £2.50.

PLUS GUEST D.J “our man Fred”
    Our man Fred is better known for his set’s at Swedish student hangout
    “Afterskool” and Camden’s once legendary “Supermarket”. He’ll be hitting the decks about 12.pm so be sure to be there to hear his super indie sounds.

[ sTatiK ]
    Every Friday at the GARAGE
    22 Highbury corner. London. n5

D.j’s boYroboT, Dave Danger and guests
    will be mixing up a hectic selection of

INdiE – ROcK – Hip-HoP - SOuL

11pm. Till 3am
    £3 entry with this email

------
    http://www.beansontoastmusic.com
    sigpic
Working...