Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ sTatiK ] a RYAN ADAMS promotion.

[ sTatiK ]

So everybody knows that this Friday will be Halloween, the scariest day of the year. I’m sure your all wondering: what are they gonna do at [ sTatiK ] to celebrate ?

Well we’ve been trying for ages to get Lucifer the devil himself to come down , have a drink and bring some fire and brimstone with him. Unfortunately however his agent said that the 31st is a very busy day for him and that we would have to pay through the nose if we wanted him.

So we got the next best thing:
    a RYAN ADAMS promotion.

O.k. so it’s not that scary ( although I have heard that Mr Adams, has had relations with the dark side.) but we have got a full playback of his new album ‘ROCK N ROLL’ (released the following Monday.) and a whole bunch of Ryan Adams swag to give away including some exclusive copies of the new album.

As ever myself and Dave Danger will throw out some great tunes , we’ve been digging around all week for some scary ghost like numbers, and since it’s Halloween anyone who dresses up (properly) can get in for absolutely nothing !

Coolio

See you then

boYroboT xx

----------------------------

[ sTatiK ]

Every FRIDAY night at the GARAGE
    22 Highbury corner, opp. Highbury & Islington tube.

It starts at 11. Ends at 3.

boYroboT and Dave Danger play......
    INTELLIGENT INDIE
    INTERESTING ROCK
    BREAKTHROUGH HIP-HOP
    UPBEAT SOUL
    and ANY OLD BOOTLEGS

It costs £4 with flyer/ £6 without or £3 if you print this out and bring it along

Bottles of beer @ £2 and [ sTatiK ] shooters @ £2.50
    http://www.beansontoastmusic.com
    sigpic
Working...
X