This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ Forum

The BBQ season is fast approaching so i'd thought i'd set up this little forum so you can all post your BBQ dates and keep upto date with the latest BBQ news!

Feel free to post your favourite BBQ recipes, cooking tips, fire lighting techniques, favourite BBQ memories, cocktail ingredients and anything else BBQ related!

No confirmed dates for the legendary Johnson BBQ yet, but my parents are going away end off this month, so may be able to kick start the season, and they are also going away for 2 weeks in July so may be able to coinside BBQ with Euro 2004, bring on the beer steaks!!!!!
    Attached Files
    hell yea! HELL YEA!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: BBQ Forum.

im hoping the rest of the Crash Arcade BBQ crew;
    Stu Steak, Johnny MicroSausage & Jimmy Ribs will be cooking for my 23rd birthday
    party session on 22nd May 2004?
    There is no escape — we pay for the violence of our ancestors.
    sigpic

Comment

ed reckons his so popular some babes will be attending his BBQ
      ed will you be eating some beef pates as well? we've all heard the recent pork scratching and meat feast pizza rumours!
      hell yea! HELL YEA!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Re: microchef

microsausage, chill out man... as a devout vegetarian its quorn burgers, salad & beer all the way baby!
        sigpic

Comment

I always thought you used to be partial to a bit of pork sword dweena, maybe a return to old habits?
          sigpic

Comment

Re: BBQ Forum

So, just over 10 years on & John hosted another BBQ.
            After all the beef he gave me about being vegi, it turns out that he is now too.

Thanks for having us over Johnny boy, great to hook up with you & Neilson again, looking forward to the next one.

/Ed
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

test

Comment

Working...
              X