Cooper FX Moment Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper FX Moment Machine

The Moment Machine at its core, is one of the most advanced pitch shifters available in hardware form. Featuring two independent polyphonic pitch shifting engines, a powerful sixteen step sequencer, and over two hundred user adjustable parameters

Joe's Gear Locker: This has to easily be one of the coolest pedals ever made. Produced in a small quantity that instantly sold out. It should really be called the “endless possibility machine.” It can do so much it will take you days to try all of the unique and original musical sounds. No YouTube video could ever show you everything this is capable of.

It does pitch shifting, arpeggios that are 100% able to be dictated and designed by you (or the computer within the pedal), and has all kinds of options for randomizing the whole thing, or only randomizing certain parameters, or certain steps/notes in the sequence. They can be manipulated by pitch, and by many other factors. You can trigger an envelope with your playing (hard picking or strumming vs a light pick or strum) to make the parameters do different things like the speed of the arpeggio (many many different options.

The step sequencer can from just one step all the way up to 16 steps, or ANY number in between. You get to pick the scale of the arpeggio AND the exact note or interval EACH and EVERY step will be!!!!! This is unlike ANYTHING else out there. You can also manipulate every effect parameter of each and every individual step/note in the sequence! The possibilities are literally endless and this pedal is truly a dream. I will forever keep one on my board, and I have tried EVERYTHING - have literally owned every strange pitch shifting and/or strange delay pedal that I could get my hands on - I’ve owned dozens and dozens of strange pedals and my favorites are the ones that are the most unique yet still musical and very functional/useable. This pedal really really impressed me.

Super creative box of moments.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cooper-1.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	1272
Working...
X