Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ sTatiK ] What's going on?

[ sTatiK ]

Hello everybody. I bet you’ve all been wondering what’s going to be happening over the next few weeks down at
    [ sTatiK ]. Well, I’m here to let you know exactly that. What luck!!!

FRIDAY 27th FEB – SPENCER KOOL (guest D.J )
    Spencer has been on the indie club scene for a while now but is drastically under used as a superstar D.J. That is why this week we’re bringing him to [ sTatiK ] to show you what he’s made of. He’s gonna be on about 12 so be there to check it out!!

FRIDAY 5th MARCH –RETURN OF OUR MAN FRED (guest D.J )
    As well as being a guest for us before, Our Man Fred also guest’s at greats such as Afterskool, Sensible Sundays and was a founder of the once legendary Camden hangout “ Supermarket ”.

FRIDAY 12th MARCH- PINK CARDIGAN + YELLOW STILLETTO (D.J DUO)
    These girls know what rocks and there gonna teach us all!! They are accomplished artists and pro snowboarders as well as D.J’s so be sure to chekkit!! you’ll also be able to see some of their artwork when it’s on show at sensible sundays in the near future.

FRIDAY 19th MARCH- QUIDS IN FRIDAY- £1 ENTRY
    We all know that on the third Friday of the month everyone’s a bit skint and going out can really eat away at your dwindling paycheck so that’s why from now on every third Friday of the month our email members are allowed in for £1.
    We will also be running special drinks promo’s on these nights to ensure you have a great night without spending a fortune!!

Love you loads, Dave Danger xx

-------------------

[ sTatiK ]

Every Friday at the GARAGE
    22 Highbury corner. London. n5

D.j’s boYroboT, Dave Danger and guests
    will be mixing up a hectic selection of

INdiE – ROcK – Hip-HoP - SOuL

11pm. Till 3am

£3 entry with this email
    you got the last ticket to this one man show..
    sigpic
Working...
X